Twitter

27 November 2005

Had a very odd dream this morning. lady_bastet & I were over in the UK & went to visit someone who worked in a hairdressers (don't actually know anyone who works in a hairdressers).

Anyway, some girl started giving me grief saying "We don't allow your sort in here. Ya know, long coats & all in black. You're all just trenchcoat mafia losers" (or something like that.)

So I tried to explain I was 27, had a good job & showed her my phone & camera to illustrate my "expensive tastes". She gave me more lip, getting very aggressive, so I gave her a slap. Off she walked into the place.

Few minutes later a bloke came out saying I couldn't leave & the police were on the way. He said the girl had been hit severely. I tried to explain but he just said not to bother explaining & "I would be kicked out of the country for it".

The police arrived & they said to do as I was told or I'd make things worse. This is where things got even weirder, they started to give me a truth serum to find out what I did or didn't do.

Then I woke up, thank goodness. I used to have typical nightmares when I was younger, then I started to enjoy them (!), then I just started forgetting my dreams.

1 comment:

  1. were you eating cheese before you went to bed

    hi john,jesus that is a truly weird dream,well all i can advise is to follow my hairdressing techniques,
    1,get a lords of the new church/strangelers/dead boys photo
    2;sit in front of the bathroom mirror with a bottle of wine,and a ramones album on,PLAY LOUD
    3;snip hair in a random late 70,s/early 80,s new wav style,ie;go chop chop choppy choppy
    4;leave in blue black,hair colour,an hour is good as it gives a totally unatural look.
    5;wash away said hair dye,clippings etc,A HOOVER IS GOOD FOR THIS,.
    6;retreat to your room,apply lots an lots of rigid hairspray and,voila,you have a jy hairdo

    ReplyDelete