Twitter

06 March 2006

Weekend

Busy weekend, me very tired now.

Popped into town briefly with lady_bastet & pearcider. Just wandered around, got something to eat & bought lady_bastet a painting easel as a present for her new promotion. We all headed back to my house as there was little point in pearcider heading back home.

As it was aurniam's birthday, happy f*cking birthday as CombiChrist would say, we headed into town for dinner. Was really nice. Yummy zingy sauce on the king do chicken.

After that, we headed down to Dominion where I was DJing along with Paul F & Arthur. Set went well, Orla should have it online soon. Rest of the night went well but we headed home a little early as lady_bastet was very tired after being ill at the end of last week.

Between all that madness including burning a stack of CDs for my set, I managed to get my new PC setup in order. Nothing major just a bit of data reorganisation.

I have a 250GB USB external hard drive in Finglas which was sitting idle, so I decided to make proper use of it to free up some much needed space on my notebook. I've setup a synchronisation routine with SyncToy to copy anything new in My Music, Pictures, Videos or Podcasts to the external drive, which I will bring across when I'm in back in Finglas. Saves me bringing across the whole notebook as well. With all the data on the external drive, I've freed up about 25GB on the notebook & may do a format to set things back in order.

1 comment: