Twitter

07 May 2006

Fire! Ugh!

Popped down to Wexford again for camping with lady_bastet, pearcider & some others. The weather was grand this weekend so we actually got to do the whole tents & fire fun.

Didn't have much to drink as it was only the leftovers from babbage's birthday party. Thanks for having us over babbage again. Lovely apartment.

Sorry to hear about nephster13's coat. He's had it for ages & customsied it himself (if I'm not mistaken). Hope it turns up. I'm guessing the prime suspect wasn't at Idoru.

PS Sorry I missed out on Idoru, dial8ted. Will catch the next one. Hope you like the photos from last Dominion. Feel free to use them online.

1 comment:

  1. hi

    HI JOHN ILL GIVE YOU A BELL LATER TONIGHT,THAT WAS SHIT ABOUT GREGS JACKET,THATS WHY I WHY I ALWAYS WEAR A CRUMMY JACKET TO DOM,ANYWAY TALK TO YOU, LATER AN SAY HI HI TO T BOO

    ReplyDelete