Twitter

22 August 2006

Work

I don't mention work much. Kind of just get on with things but I've found myself getting a little bit panicked of late trying to meet deadlines.

As I'm still learning the complexities of our software, I still have to ask people for help. Quite a bit actually. It's left me wondering if I should have picked things up better by now or am I actually cut out for straight up programming. I enjoyed the database design & admin stuff when I was doing that. That being said, it was much easier.

Maybe I'm just shying from the challenge. My team leader is a sociable but focused bloke & has said on numerous occasions that I'm doing well.

Patience I suppose...

2 comments:

  1. dont be worrying

    hi john,dont be worrying,youve done real wel so far,you,ll be grand,i can feel it in my waters...............

    ReplyDelete