Twitter

15 September 2006

Tassel Club

Another fantastic Tassel Club last night in the Spiegeltent. Myself, lady_bastet, pearcider, ickle_tayto, blackberry_roan with her new beau, Arthur & Catherine made it in early enough to get booths which, while it gave you space, put us a bit away from the stage. As a result, I don't have any decent photos of the show :( I did take a few photos of the gang which I will get to work on.

The show was hosted by Dusty Limits, who had some new tongue (or something similar) in cheek songs (his Phantom of the Opera piece was hilarious) & harassed the audience periodically. Acts wise, we had Heidi Hoopla doing nifty tricks with hoola hoops, The Extraordinares, a 3 piece harmony soul group with band, Miss Cherri Shakewell doing a fan dance, KXB with his big balls (love that piece) & Miss Lily White avec la balloons.

The show seemed to fly by though which was a shame. I suppose it's like all things when they're more familiar. The first Tassel Club in the Spiegeltent seemed to go on for ages.

Got to chat with some of ickle_tayto's friends who I've met a few times before but never kept in contact with, so I'm going to do my best to mingle & contact people from now on.

Long live the Tassel Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment