Twitter

04 November 2007

Whitby in review

Hurray, I plucked up the courage and asked lady_bastet to marry me. We were out for a walk around the old town and made our way up the 199 steps and I asked her at the top (had the ring with me the whole week). Much joy and happiness abound. We also put the announcement in the Gazette.

Apart from that fantasticalness, the two weeks were great fun especially the silent movie karlthlthu, littlepinkfaery, gothic_haven and r0chet and ourselves worked on. Going the see if they'll show it at the next WDS ball. Paul from the Victorian Image was also much impressed. Apparently he worked on special effects (appeared briefly) in A Bridge Too Far.

Picked up a few CDs and some more books but otherwise pretty quiet on the purchases front.

16 comments:

  1. and yet again, many congrats to you! he liked it did he? cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation again! I'm glad Paul liked it, he's a nice guy. Oh, I do hope it gets shown. As I said to Tash, we're missing you guys already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! congratulations man! it was bound to happen eventually. Hope to see you soon for a celebratory drink or somethin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray,and Much Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! I hope engaged life treats you as well as it has me and

    Any idea of when the big day will be?

    *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I humbly suggest they should be married in mid-August! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'grats from me as well, and hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You'll be suggesting double weddings next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations - it makes me very happy

    ReplyDelete
  10. There were a good few giggles and confused customers in the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope to be out sooner rather than later to Dominion or mid week drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We would love a halloween one but that is so not going to happen, conflicts with Whitby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks.

    Two years we hope around about Halloween time (of course).

    Long way off still.

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks.

    Must admit it was quite exciting.

    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanking you.

    Trans Atlantic hugs to you too.

    ReplyDelete