Twitter

11 February 2008

Happenings

I was off sick last Thursday and Friday with the flu. I'm rarely off work but Thursday was pretty bad and I felt it wise to take Friday off too to fully recover.

Myself, lady_bastet and ickle_tayto went to Ikea on Saturday. I still felt a bit bunged up and had a headache on and off but I was on the mend. We wandered through the flat pack paradise and got a few bits for ourselves as well as some great value picture frames for nephster13.

My mum and dad were over on Sunday for dinner and a chat.

Apart from that house hunting is still underway and lady_bastet has started her driving lessons.

2 comments:

  1. soothing Gabi-hug for the colds.. and yay's of many happiness for Ms Bastet and her driving lessons.. she's beaten me to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gives john a hot water bottle and a cuddle**

    hope you are feeling better hun
    xx

    ReplyDelete