Twitter

08 October 2004

Movies & Camera Oddness

Went to see The Punisher last
night with Tasha, ickle_tayto & Breifne. It was ok but it took a
while to get going and because the character is human, it's not as
fantastical as Spiderman or the Xmen.

On another note, my camera is gone a bit bonkers. A while back my 256MB
Compact Flash card stopped responding. Was lucky enough to get it replaced
for free but that one doesn't work either. The odd things is my 128MB and
less cards work fine. Can't find any answers on the net and I can't return
it cause I bought it from Germany.

What to do...

2 comments:

  1. is the card still recognized by a card reader, if you plug it in to one? or is it totally dead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Card Reader

    I tried to format the first card with my card reader but it made no difference. Tried in DOS and Win XP.

    Haven't had a chance to test the new one on PC. Strange that it still works with the 128MB card though.

    ReplyDelete