Twitter

15 November 2004

Ear Pierced

I know it's probably not a big deal to many, but it is to me. Last Saturday
I got the top of my ear pierced. Yay!

Didn't hurt getting it done and so far there's been no adverse occurrences.
However, 10 minutes after the piercing, I was walking around a shop and felt
a bit wobbly and things started getting dark. Oooh, tis the end!!!

I asked ickle_tayto and her friend, Hannah, could we head
outside, which we did. Sat down for a minute and I was fine. Never come
close to fainting before but it's pretty weird.

Anyway, I'm happy now with it and as already stated, hopefully it'll
continue to stay healthy.

On another note, I bought the Hellraiser Lament Configuration boxed set. It
has the same DVDs as the normal collection (Hellraiser, Hellbound:
Hellraiser 2, Hellraiser 3: Hell On Earth and a Bonus Disc) and features
some nice featurettes and other material.

HALF-LIFE 2 TOMORROW!!!!!

TTFN

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Pierced People club!.. well done you! course now you have started you will want something else done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, I do like it. And I'm sure in time, I'll be curious for a new one.

    Hopefully I won't be swooning all over the place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its because you're so wee! Happened to a friend of mine .. you get all pumped with adrenaline then after the event the blood all rushes back to your tummy and you get light headed! It'll be tattoos next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I had no brekkie in the morning.

    Silly me :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh no brekkie, not a good idea! I felt a bit woozy after my tatoo, it's the adrenalin ( or so I am told!) this is why it can be addictive.. I am already planning my next tattoo! No piercings for me though, don't fancy anything lower than face pierced and on face is hard to hide being a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I had the top of my ear pierced ages ago. I took it out eventually, because it went funny, but that was mostly because I fiddled with it. Also I changed the stud for a ring the day I had it done, which is very stupid indeed. It really hurt changing it, although the piercing didn't.

    Now nipple piercings, on the other hand, hurt like fuckery.

    But anyway, only one thing left to say, and that's "Photo, please!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what you are talking about.. nipple piercings don't hurt.. Now the top of my ear.. that hurt like fuck.. and bled lots.. all over the place.. I got my lobes pierced on saturday.. one seems to be healing fine.. the other is still bleeding off and on.. prolly not a good sign..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was reliably informed by my tattooist and piercer (and a few others) that nipple piercings hurt considerably more on men than on ladies, presumably because there's more nipple to go round, as it were. My piercing felt like sandpaper wrapped in fire being dragged through my muscle. Also my nips are quite ickle, if that's not too much information...
    I think with the top of the ear it's just down to exactly where they get you... some little areas hurt (and bleed) a lot more than others. I must have been quite lucky, is all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So far so good with the top of my ear. Using boiled water and sea salt to clean it twice a day, not fiddling with it and sleeping on my opposite ear.

    Very little pain and no bleeding.

    *Fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes I have been told that male nipple piercings are worse than womens.. as women are designed for babies to be tugging on their nips.. and so have less nerves or something..

    alternatively men could just be wimps.. :o)

    ReplyDelete