Twitter

15 December 2005

Narnia & Depeche Mode

Went to see Narnia last night with lady_bastet. Another children's book I never read so I was looking on it from a movie goer's perspective. I enjoyed it though it did feel a little drawn out at some points & the kids were a little bit odd (though that what kids were like in the 40s I suppose).

Also booked our tickets for Depeche Mode in June 06. I hurriedly booked tickets in the block behind standing because my search for standing tickets failed. Unfortuntely, after that the standing search succeeded. Still it's ok, the gig's what matters.

Anyone for IFI tonight?

7 comments:

  1. I think there is a general consensus that no-one is going to it tonight... I'm not, Pat, Finn, Orla aren't... reschedule for the IFI next week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if this is greg???

    we are not going to ifi.. night off for the pockets.. everyone's round my gaff on saturday for drunken shenanigans :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, twas me! Hadn't logged in, not trying to be a man of mysterious mystery or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh greg.. you'll always be a man of mystery :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will be in town, so if anyone wants pints just buzz me
    (sadly, i have no life)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee, man of mystery. Thats just too funny.
    I won't make it either, my body is out to get me today

    ReplyDelete
  7. finns bash

    are we convening somewhere to go as a group to finns bash or just going seperately as entrees

    ReplyDelete