Twitter

26 January 2007

And we're off...

lady_bastet & I are heading off to Whitby for the Whitby Dracula Society ball & to meet up with our UK chums.

On a negative note, as I was heading through town last night & going past Trinity, a bloke "accidentally"/on purpose kneed me in the thigh. Had to be on purpose cause it was quite high up & with considerable force (very sore). While lady_bastet can't see any motivation for such an action, I believe it was just malicious opertunity. Possibly he saw my coat or my glasses & thought "Here's someone who won't say anything back & if he does, kablamo!"

At this stage in life, I wouldn't put it past some skangers/chavs just stabbing you for something to do.

1 comment:

  1. sadly myself and john were just talking about the skanger/chav thing this evening,hope your ok,pain in the arse the way you cant be lefy alone in this city.

    enjoy whitby by the way an say hello to tasha.

    ReplyDelete