Twitter

17 November 2008

No More Dominion :(

I am very sad to report that there will be no more Dominion after this Saturday (see here for details).

I’ll admit that like a lot of the older gang, personal commitments kept me away in the last few months but it played an important part of my young adulthood and up until now.

Most of all, I am glad I got to have met such good friends and even asked Tasha out for the first time there.

My thanks to Greg, Orla and Conor for letting me guest DJ every once in a while. It meant a lot to me and helped my confidence greatly.

Unfortunately, as this week is my 30th birthday, I already have plans and will not be able to attend the last night :_(

I am sure the guys will work on something in the future and I look forward to their endeavours.

3 comments:

  1. it is the way it goes I am afraid- sometimes thigs are best left whilst you enjoy them and not see it declining and struggling- people, places and events move on and grow. You have fond memories and they live on :)

    I am sure you and your friends will find somewhere else to go.

    What with hitting 30- you wn't be able to do nightclubs anymore, you are getting to be an old man now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks J for that, you are welcome and you always played good sets. Tis a pity you can't make it, and we know that wasn't yer fault.

    30 isn't that old, you rascal of a young man! :)

    ReplyDelete