Twitter

24 November 2008

Weekend

I’m very sorry I missed the last Dominion but Tasha had organised a surprise trip to visit Gabi and Simon in the UK. I hope everyone took lots of photos.

It was great to see Gabi and Simon again and we had a winter wonderful weekend with an abundance of snow.

It was my 30th birthday last week and thanks to everyone for their tremendous generosity and congratulations. Tasha got me an Xbox 360 Elite to replace the bird fluff infested one I have now. Will try to sort it out to sell it on but I won’t use the new one until we’re in the house. She also got Fable II for the Xbox 360 and Okami and Resident Evil 4 for the Wii so I’ll have lots to play once we’re in the house.

3 comments:

  1. Naughty Mr J... I am now a widow to oblivion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you guys can tag team the quests, swapping over on each.

    You both like the RPG games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a fan but am a bit poo with the controls but have had a go simon is trying to close the gate of oblivian as we speak

    ReplyDelete