Twitter

17 December 2009

Depeche Mode

I never put up a post about Depeche Mode! Stellar gig, picked up a gorgeous Violator t-shirt beforehand (wish I got a tour one too). Myself, Tasha, Arthur and Catherine stood near the back right but had an ok view of the stage.

This was the full set list taken from setlist.fm

In Chains
Wrong
Hole to Feed
Walking in My Shoes
It's No Good
A Question of Time
Precious
World In My Eyes
Insight
Home
Miles Away/The Truth Is
Policy of Truth
In Your Room
I Feel You
Enjoy the Silence
Never Let Me Down Again

Encore:
One Caress
Stripped
Behind the Wheel
Personal Jesus

Home by Martin on his own was fantastic. I loved the visual on the stage screen for Walking in My Shoes, it was a great big crow! All the classics went down a storm of course and the tracks from Sounds of the Universe blended in well. Can’t believe I forgot to pick it up in London.

2 comments:

  1. martin was great wasn't he? - do i take it your in london?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry not in London for Depeche Mode but we were over last weekend for Tasha's Christmas party.

    Our DM gig was on the 10th in Dublin's O2 Arena. Loved all the visuals on the screens, astronauts, morphing boy/old man, trippy volcano. Top stuff.

    ReplyDelete