Twitter

19 January 2005

Hellraiser DVDs

For a long while the latest Hellraiser movies (Bloodlines & Inferno) haven't been available on DVD in Region 2.

Thankfully, they appeared on Amazon UK and I ordered them post haste.

I had Bloodlines on VHS. I quiet liked it despite what some people say. It adds to the history of the Lament Configuration and introduces some interesting new Cenobites. The creation of the twins is pretty gruesome too.

Inferno was brand new to me. It kind of felt like a TV movie though, cops and robbers. The new Cenobites in it were pretty weird looking too. Some good gory sequences though like a lashing-to-death with a razor hooked cat-o-nine-tails.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, good old gore!
    I actually haven't seen any Hellraiser films after HRIII, I wasn't sure if it was worth bothering, although I think I might give them a try, now.
    BTW, I saw this recently, and your post reminded me of it, so I thought I'd post the link for you. Enjoy! (Sorry if you've already seen it!)

    http://modthemachine.com/hell5.htm

    ReplyDelete