Twitter

20 March 2005

Malicious Guestbook Entries

Found out last night that some people have been using my guestbook to bad mouth other people from Dominion.

I don't know the background history of the people involved but a guestbook is not the place to air it.

I don't think any online source is a place to air these things, they should be dealt with face to face.

I've cleared the entries out anyway and hope people are more considerate in the future. It's not like my guestbook is the guestbook for all things goth in Ireland.

Far from it

3 comments:

  1. mine get full of spam for poker games and loans and the odd horrid comment from a bitchy teenager... but I get nice stuff too- so it's worth it in the end!

    some people really have no decency do they! hey they think your guestbook is so important, you must be a mover and shaker now!
    LOL!

    did you get our ecard by the way? I never know if those things ever work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poop on them! poop onthem I say!

    and thankyou sooo much for the St Patricks day card very unexpected and very well received.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry we didn't get the ecard. It could have been blocked from me in work.

    Try sending it mail at blaquewraith dot com.

    ReplyDelete