Twitter

04 April 2005

Weekend

We went to ickle_tayto's apartment again this weekend for margaritas & fajitas. Very tasty stuff & good company.

After that we headed into Dominion for the usual drunken antics. Grant insisted on getting some pictures of my seeing as how I'm always taking them. Got to chat with Patricia for the first time, lovely girl with a gentle but frisky spirit. Anita guest DJ'd & did a great job.

It's taken me a while to start chatting with people in Dominion. 4/5 years going & I'm finally mingling. Better late than never, I suppose.

On Sunday we met up briefly with Barry, tottered around town for a bit. Picked up some good compilation CDs in Chapters Bookstore from a label called Dressed To Kill. They do goth, fetish, punk, industrial, etc. collections. 3 discs for €15.99 is pretty good.

Will upload pictures tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment