Twitter

21 April 2005

New PC Case

My new case arrived a few days ago & it's massive. Didn't realise it'd be that big. It's 1.7 feet tall & nearly as deep. That being said, it is impressive.

My dad & I slowly transferred over my current hardware in order to make no mistakes. Some people had problems with big fans on the net but we had no major issues. Plugged it in & powered it up, just had to connect up a few LEDs to get the cool glows working.

It has front audio & USB but I'm leaving that to later as it's not a priority & is tricky to connect to my motherboard.

It kind of looks like the front of an art deco inspired 1920s train at certain angles.

No more crappy scratched beige case, that's the main thing.

3 comments:

  1. when you say case, i think of suitcase... ahh shows how differently our brains work! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photographs please!
    I want a new computer. *Grump*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be cleaning up my computer desk this evening so I'll take some photos then.

    ReplyDelete