Twitter

11 June 2006

Went to see Xmen 3 on Friday with lady_bastet, pearcider & purple_beast. I enjoyed it. Love comic book movies.

Popped down to Blackrock on Saturday. Just pottered about then headed back to get ready for the evening.

For food, lady_bastet, pearcider & myself went to Aya. Had some lovely dim sum & a chicken & prawn yakisoba. Thankfully my head didn't swell up (slightly alergic to sea food).

Then we headed to The Dragon for cocktails with the gang to celebrate ickle_tayto's birthday. I stuck to JD & coke but the others sampled the various fruity cocktails.

We all headed on to Dominion which was the EBM/industrial/noise night. Don't think the style went down well. Think it pushed the sound system too much.

Finally went for a drive up to Powerscourt today with lady_bastet & ickle_tayto...

Click for more

1 comment:

  1. Awh I missed out on the fun.
    Sorry guys. I'm scrimping and saving here.

    I just chilled on Sat and seat out in the Sun yesterday. Was wrecked from the week - I'm training a new guy in work and it tires one out. I've another 3 weeks of training to do, thank the lord! And then he can fly away and do my job and I go onto new tests. Yipee! :)

    ReplyDelete