Twitter

07 October 2009

House Builds

So what have I been working on in the house lately?

Downstairs, Tasha’s dad built a wood frame around our electricity box in the hall. It’s clad with tongue and groove sheeting but looked a bit rough until last week. I cleaned it all down, took off the door, primed the lot, added some quadrant along the edges, filled in any gaps & painted it all. Now it looks great. Just need to get some decent hinges for the door.

Upstairs, I’m finally finishing off the bath panel. I finished off a bit of tiling near the head of the bath, shortened the tongue and groove sheeting a bit and fitted them in place. I have all the skirting done for the bathroom but need to do the cork floor first. I also have to build a level shelf at the end of the bath where it falls short of the wall.

Ho hum, drill drill drill, hammer hammer hammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment