Twitter

09 November 2009

Back To Normal

We're both back from our wedding, Whitby Gothic Weekend and our UK road trip.

The wedding was fantastic and I am so happy to be married to Tasha now. Thanks so much to everyone who helped out and to those who were there. I'm glad I have a good memory of the day as many people say weddings can be a blur.

WGW was great fun as usual. Enjoyed Faith and the Muse a lot on Saturday and the other bands were good although I meandered about a bit on the Friday night. Bought a few CDs but that's about it for myself. We got a portrait painting of Whitby by a local artist as well as a Victorian Image portrait of us in our wedding clothes.

Once we were done with Whitby, we made our way back across the UK staying in Premier Inns overnight via:

York, we had afternoon tea in Betty's Tea Rooms and perused the shops.
Manchester, popped into the Trafford Centre twice, Affleck's Palace, Cyberdog (I got new bag) and Forbidden Planet
Chester, skipped Chester Zoo and went to the Blue Planet Aquarium again, also wandered around Chester’s shops in the rain.
Portmerrion, Tasha had always wanted to visit here as it’s the setting of The Prisoner TV series which she loves.

Glad to be back now so we can sort out the house as we're finally moved in.

Working on photos at the moment.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, just have to sort out a press in the bedroom so we have somewhere proper to put clothes.

    Shower and kitchen all fully functional if a little rough around the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. at last!!! get Tash to Email me with the new address as I don't have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not sure if I have or not.. just got my new 2010 diary so it can go in the address book ( need yours too mrs A)

    ReplyDelete