Twitter

30 August 2010

Dream

I had a strange dream within a dream last night a la Inception.

Myself, Tasha, Arthur and some others (unsure which) were in a typical flat on the stairs. John Younge was there, eager to go on a rambunctious night out but we were telling him to pace himself.

Someone (like but not exactly Robin) was saying let him do he wants to do. We clashed so much I got in a fight with him, I remember getting a good kicking.

Then I was on my way through a city and was accosted by 2 hard men with knives. I think they were cohorts of himself above. I kept fighting them off, even disarming them but they kept producing more knives. I managed to reverse their attacks on me and injured them quite severely but they didn't seem fazed.

They started to query me, did I believe they were real and I was in the city. They said they were actually two salesmen that had come to my door, my defence had killed them and that I was unconscious in my flat wallowing in my own drunken mess.

I awoke in this flat as they had described, dishevelled and ruined (and looking a bit like Bill Bailey, sorry Bill). But a voice/conscience called "Neil" told me to get up and get out. Even when I tried to slouch back down again, the voice pushed me on. I scrambled around the flat as the police were coming. On the way out I glanced over and saw the two dead men and just as I reached the door I woke up.

Weird huh?

I always have very “cinematic” dreams and it’s rare that they feature people I know (or that I recall) but this is the second featuring Mr. Younge.

No comments:

Post a Comment