Twitter

12 September 2005

Hellraiser

As people may or may not know I'm a big fan of the Hellraiser series of movies by Clive Barker. I got them on VHS a few years back then repurchased them on DVD (1 to 3 + bonus disc box set & separate Bloodlines & Inferno). Firstly, the VHS versions are up for grabs if anyone wants them. It's Hellraiser, Hellbound, Hell on Earth & Bloodlines to be precise.

Beyond that I've also collected all the excellent Tortured Souls 1 & 2 figures (2 series, 6 figures each) & the NECA movie figures (3 series, 6 figures each). Only downside is I've nowhere to display them as I've no room in my bedroom. They're not up for sale but just thought I'd mention them.

Finally, I was relieved to see a few months back that they were gathering the various Hellraiser comics into collected editions. There have been 3 collections so far & I'm so glad they did them as getting the originals individually would have been impossible.

So hurrah for gorey, flesh ripping, gut tearing, brain splattering, puzzle twisting Hellraiser. I love you Pinhead :P

1 comment:

  1. Oooh videos... I might snatch them.... (still haven't watched Hellraiser)

    ReplyDelete