Twitter

25 September 2005

Is he a troll, a Klingon, I dunno?

Thoroughly enjoyed Bill Bailey on Saturday. Saw a good bit of the material before but it's fantastic to catch it live. I was surprised how conversational he is with the audience. At one point, a good 5 minutes was spent trying to put across that the stick in hurley is called a hurl. Bill decided to all it Steve! Gonna re-watch all my Black Books again.

"I'm an alien prostitute from Mars!"

Dominion was the usual affair. tabilities, Arthur & mister_endon were on. John went for his favourite guitar trad set, Arthur started on 80s then moved to dance & Conor continued with the dance.

Got a few photos of course. Working on them now.

4 comments:

  1. "I'm a prostitute robot from the future!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I be so cheeky to say I was paraphrasing :P

    Ta for proper quote.

    My mum has one of those massagers & I can't help but giggle when I look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm a robot prostitue from the future" actually. :)

    /huge fan

    :)

    ReplyDelete