Twitter

10 October 2005

Lots Of Updates

Bunch of stuff to mention as I've been away from my PC (shock horror)

Friday, got a bunch of CD/DVDs courtesy of some leaving vouchers from the ESB. Some were ones I've been meaning to get for a while, others were new:

The Cure - Faith Deluxe Edition
Funker Vogt - Maschine Zeit
Girls Under Glass - Zyklus
Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures
Siouxsie & The Banshees - JuJu
Siouxsie & The Banshees - The Scream Deluxe Edition
The Mission - Lighting The Candles DVD

Late thanks to nephster13 for the Theatre Of Tragedy CD too.

DJd on Saturday night. Copied down playlist this time (me getting smarter everyday)

Rammstein - Mein Herz Brennt
Inkubus Sukkubus - Paint It Black
The Creatures - Exterminating Angel
Dream Disciples - Room 57
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - The Weeping Song
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Israel
Killing Miranda - Embrace
Flowing Tears - Serpentine
The Marionettes - Ave Dementia
The Cult - Sweet Soul Sister
Bauhaus - Terror Couple Kill Colonel
New Order - Here To Stay
Apoptygma Berzerk - Suffer In Silence
Combichrist - Today I Woke To The Rain Of Blood
Covenant - We Stand Alone

All went pretty well but people sat down for a bit hence I tried to up the tempo at the end. Had 2 CDs jumbled at the start but still played decent track. Was a bit more nervous than first time, think the drink helped relax me.

Biggest news of all, got my job with AMT-Sybex. As with last interview, they're a very friendly bunch & have allowed me to start after Whitby. AFAIK, I will be working with Maggie which should be fun. Good to have a familiar face. They have a few months of training & I will do my utmost soak it all up.

4 comments:

  1. YAY FOR YOU!!! NEW JOB AHOY!!!!!

    so pleased for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting the job! Good work.

    And nice choice with the DJing there. TCKC is one of my Bauhaus favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Such a weight off my shoulders before Whitby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ta again.

    Only thing about TCKC is it goes all screechy & mental at the end & I was already having a tough time keeping the crowds attention. All good though.

    ReplyDelete