Twitter

12 October 2005

More CDs & Stuff...

Headed over to see gothicfurby today but when I phoned I got alan_ie who said she was still asleep so I decided to let her rest & wander about town. Popped into Tower in Eason's & bought more CDs:

Bauhaus - Burning From The Inside
Bauhaus - The Sky's Gone Out
The Cure - Disintegration
Joy Division = Closer
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Peepshow
The Smiths - Singles

All for only €50 as it was 3 CDs for €25.

On the other end of the shopping scale, I went into Peat's & bought a black Creative Zen Micro. I know the Micro Photo is on the way but that facility doesn't interest me & more accessories are being developed just for the Zen Micro.

Finally, bought a nice 5 pointed star jewelery box from Visuals for lady_bastet cause I loves her so

1 comment:

  1. i think im ready for the asylum.

    im ready for the asylum,free food,free lodgings,bed,there might even be an art room,who knows all i know is john younge is very world weary at the moment and needs a witby holiday

    ReplyDelete