Twitter

14 October 2005

What kind of Halloween costume am I?

LiveJournal Username
Do you like bats?YesNoOMG, where?Only chocolate covered bats.
Do you like to dress up in tights and a cape?YesNoI'm a ballet dancer. Duh! Of course I do.Every day because it makes me look pretty.No, you weirdo!!!
Do you like candy?YesNoWho doesn't?I'm eating some right now.I would eat it every day if I could.
Are you older than the nearby museum?NoYesWho told you?Maybe, maybe not.
Is Halloween your favorite holiday?You better believe it!NoYesWhatever
you are count dracula
37%
you are a witch
59%
you are batman
36%
you are superman
73%
you are a vampire
23%
you're dressed up as your favorite scifi character
10%
This Fun Quiz created by Lindsey at BlogQuiz.Net
Free ringtones and wallpapers! Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment