Twitter

18 July 2006

New Gadgetry

Bought an Xbox 360 on the weekend. I went for the premium version with the hard drive & wireless controller of course. It totally rocks. Xbox Live has great trailers, demos & other downloads. I have it hooked up to my Media Center PC so I can stream music, pictures & videos. It's also backwards compatible with over half my original Xbox games (more to come, I hope).

I'm holding off on the Canon EOS 30D for a few more months for financial & decisional reasons.

Last week I got a USB sync cable for my Axim because the docking cradle was too bulky to carry around. Bit of a mix up at first because I ordered the cable from the old model because I thought it would be compatible. Got a refund from Dell & ordered the correct one from Sales over the phone. Strange it's not listed on the site though.

No comments:

Post a Comment