Twitter

21 July 2006

Surprised

Tested out a few things on the new Xbox 360.

First up was the USB keyboard support. I figured it would work with direct cabled USB keyboards but didn't think my wireless keyboard would work but it did. Not going to worry about it for the time being as I don't chat on Xbox Live yet & that's where it comes in handy but at least I know it works. Not sure if it's wireless drivers are installed on the Xbox 360 or what but hey it works. Must test it in the Media Center Extender for Messenger chat, etc.

On the downside, the Media Center Extender funcationality works great except for a few videos which won't play sound (video is fine). All my videos are raw DVD rips (no encoding) so all should be the same. If it comes down to the codec on the PC, well then it's odd because sound works on most videos. Just a little glitch to sort out on the forums

No comments:

Post a Comment