Twitter

14 July 2005

My bid for world domination

Sorry, I know I did one earlier but I couldn't resist...

LiveJournal Username
Why you did itYour mother never understood youYour homeland was eaten by gerbillsTo meet your father's unreasonable expectationsTo win your loves heartWhy not?
Your lairBasic classic castleHidden underground complexUndersea domeDen of inquityMountaintop hideout
Your hideous secret weaponOrbital mind control lasersGiant tumble dryerArmy of mind zombiesThe entire Abba collectionKiller robots
Your favourite colour
Beautiful and exotic but deadly eastern lieutenantpaddywisha
Henchperson who constantly plays with knifessteam_doll
Your perverted scientific geniusalan_ie
You cordon bleu chefgothicfurby
Lieutenant with serious moral qualmsferrousoxide
Number of countries subverted20
This Fun Quiz created by Andrew at BlogQuiz.Net
Virgo Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz


alan_ie's my "perverted scientific genius" this time. Busy boy!

2 comments: