Twitter

26 July 2005

Site Updates

I've made a few minor but necessary updates to my site. I've still to upload them as that ability is blocked in work.

- Catagorsied photos into Dominion, Bands & Other
- Added headings for each year within new photo catagories.
- Added a smidge of graphics by way of nav icons on sub catagory pages i.e. back icons
- Updated About page with better info (like LiveJournal) & web dev ideas
- Added Magazines section about some mags I like (not naughty boobie mags, goth mags :P)

3 comments:

  1. you should post an actual link to your site when you do upload them. i only seem to see the pics whenever you post the specific links to them, and no way to dig them up after the fact other than to tediously go through old lj logs. would be nice to have them in one place.

    of course, having said this, i realise i've not looked at your lj info page to see if the link might live there...i suck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my fault, I don't update my site quick enough to include the permanent link.

    I do like to give them a while to screen before I put up the site link.

    Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "not naughty boobie mags, goth mags"

    - what about naughty booby goth mags? there has to be some sort of crossover market, surely?

    :P

    hmm, I've got too much time on my hands, don't I?

    ReplyDelete