Twitter

08 August 2005

Charlie Quotes :)

Some giggle-tastic quotes aquired from IMDB.com...


Mike Teavee: Who wants a beard?
Willy Wonka: Well, beatniks for one, folk singers and motorbike riders. Y'know. All those hip, jazzy, super cool, neat, keen, and groovy cats. It's in the fridge, daddy-o! Are you hip to the jive? Can you dig what I'm layin' down? I knew that you could. Slide me some skin, soul brother!
-----
Willy Wonka: And in that moment I realised; "I must find a... hair".
-----
Veruca Salt: I'm Veruca Salt. It's very nice to meet you, sir.
[does a curtsy]
Willy Wonka: I always thought a veruca was a type of wart you got on the bottom of your foot. Ha, ha.
-----
Violet Beauregarde: [hugs wonka] Mr.Wonka, I'm Violet Beauregarde.
Willy Wonka: [Wonka looks at her terrified as she chews her gum] I don't care.
-----
Willy Wonka: I'm sorry. I was having a flashback.
Mr. Teavee: Does that happen often?
Willy Wonka: Increasingly . . . today.
-----
Willy Wonka: This is the puppet hospital and burns unit. It's relatively new.
-----
Willy Wonka: Welcome, children, to my factory and these people behind you must be your par... par... par...
Mr. Salt: Parents?
Willy Wonka: Yeah! Moms and dads! Dad? Papa?
-----
Grandpa Joe: I used to work at that factory.
Charlie Bucket: You did?
Grandma Josephine: He did.
Grandpa George: He did.
Grandma Georgina: I love grapes.
-----
Willy Wonka: Don't touch that squirrel's nut! You'll make him crazy!
-----
AND BEST OF ALL...

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, the amazing chocolatier
Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, everybody give a cheer
He's modest, clever, and so smart, he barely can restrain it
With so much generosity, there is no way to contain it, to contain it, to contain.... to contain... to contain...

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, he's the one that you're about to meet
Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, he's a genius who just can't be beat
The magician and the chocolate whiz
The best darn guy who ever lived
Willy Wonka, here he is!

2 comments:

  1. and don't forget:

    Charlie Bucket: Mr. Wonka.
    Willy Wonka: Huh?
    Charlie Bucket: Why would Augustus' name already be in the Oompa Loompa's song unless they...
    Willy Wonka: [interrupts] Improvisation is parlor trick, anyone can do it.
    [turns to Violet]
    Willy Wonka: You, little girl. Say something. Anything.
    Violet Beauregarde: Chewing gum.
    Willy Wonka: Chewing gum is really gross, chewing gum I hate the most. See? Exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goddess!!!! Someone's keeping tally of these! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! *pounces on you and hugs you* Now I'll have something to make me laugh just when I'm about to kill someone! ;-P

    ReplyDelete