Twitter

04 August 2005

What dirty little secrets do my LJ friends have?

LiveJournal Username
Favorite number?
Hair color?
Choice of side item?french friesdumplingsfresh veggieschipsricebeef jerkyyour mom
Never showerssanderella_
Only eats beans on Thursdaysbronaghbainin
Once made love to their toaster...and then the blender.bronaghbainin
Has hoes in different area codesdeviblue
Hated Barry Whitegothichaven
Picks their boogers...and EATS them!mister_endon
Hates you.mickmercer
Likes to take pictures of themselves naked.ferrousoxide
This Fun Quiz created by Bethany at BlogQuiz.Net
Free ringtones and wallpapers! Click here!


Dirty mister_endon & naughty ferrousoxide!

2 comments:

  1. I bleeding hate beans! And Thursdays! And blenders are only good for certain times when...

    actually nevermind, we don't talk about that.

    So when is she going to post the pictures? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all want to know the answer to that one ;P

    And it's not like my secret is exactly "secret" anyway...but I didn't swallow...

    ok, grossed myself out now...I should go...yes, that'd be best....

    ReplyDelete